[OpenWireless Tech] "Open-mesh"

Eugene Smiley eug.smiley at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 12:50:35 PST 2012

I didn't say *only*, but it's an assumption that the average consumer is
not going to say "Oh, I need to pay for a new piece of equipment? Ok." It
will be more like, "But I have this perfectly working device right here.
Why do I need yours?"

The Users page (https://openwireless.org/#/users) links to instructions for
a few routers that can already provide open guest access.