[OpenWireless Tech] "Open-mesh"

Jordan Erickson jerickson at logicalnetworking.net
Thu Nov 8 13:07:46 PST 2012

I can speak from experience that a number of average consumers wouldn't
want you potentially bricking their perfectly working device by
re-flashing it with *wrt (if it didn't provide that functionality
already, of course) because it doesn't provide dual SSID functionality,
let alone even making the assumption that their device can provide the
functionality you're requesting them to provide.

Seeking sponsorship/donations of these types of devices wouldn't be out
of the question, either I'm sure. It would be great for small business
involvement if they can say they're providing a valuable service to
their local community by helping sponsor their purchase/installation.

LNS: (707) 636-5678  - http://logicalnetworking.net