[OpenWireless Tech] "Open-mesh"

Jordan Erickson jerickson at logicalnetworking.net
Thu Nov 8 12:39:39 PST 2012

On 11/07/2012 09:09 AM, Eugene Smiley wrote:

*snip*
> I like the idea of the Open-Mesh products, but I feel they are
> overpriced for the value provided. I also think that they might not
> fit into the OpenWireless campaign since we are talking about reusing
> existing routerAPs not replacing them. It could be possible
*snip*

Sorry, I'm new here - can someone point me to the "OpenWireless
campaign" specific goals that say we are *only* re-using existing
routers/APs? I thought the overall goal was to share your wireless
connection, regardless of the method/specific hardware or technology used.

--
Jordan Erickson (PGP: 0xDA470FF8)
LNS: (707) 636-5678  - http://logicalnetworking.net