[OpenWireless Tech] A small question about tracking

Natanael natanael.l at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 18:23:13 PST 2012

Android now supports VPN clients without root. And you can take a look at
my suggestions about WiFi Direct initiated connections. The idea would be
that you have a client that does all this for you, automatically. Maybe
such a client would require root for some parts (VPN on/off, WiFi Direct
on/off, router config setup?), but it would be worth it.

With my scheme, the user wouldn't even have to click a thing unless no
router accepts his default settings (such as maybe lack of VPN).