[OpenWireless Tech] A small question about tracking

Christian Huitema huitema at huitema.net
Sun Nov 4 18:14:23 PST 2012

That might work for laptops, but that feels rather hard to implement on a smartphone. And it seems a bit far from the model of “open wireless.” Can’t we think of a solution that does not require the visitor to do anything special? A true “open wireless” should mean just that, click connect and be there.