[RightToMod-2021] Fwd: Right to Mod submissions

Chris Clark chris at makepublic.uk
Tue Nov 17 02:19:05 PST 2020

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Right to Mod submissions
Date: 	Wed, 11 Nov 2020 07:32:45 +0000
From: 	Chris Clark <chris at makepublic.uk>
To: 	RightToMod-2021 at eff.org

Dear all,

I appreciate you asked for US views, I'm in Britain.  So if useful...

1) Several instances of usually retail email senders requiring me to
enter name and password credential to unsubscribe over last 24 months,
even though laws are in place.

2) Difficulty in eradicating SAAS-based PC apps, usually
'performance-enhancing' and occasionally protection-based apps from the
PC, either through requesting entry of creds which sometimes then do not
work.

3) The need to run a 'Broken Files' folder because from time to time
Microsoft has concluded I do not have admin rights to delete a file or
folder.  (I do for everything else).  Below is the current list.  The
need for this has followed me all the way from Win 8 to the latest Win
10 OS levels.

If useful.

With kind regards

Chris