[Manila Principles] Web site mockup

Carolina Rossini crossini at publicknowledge.org
Fri Jan 16 11:58:16 PST 2015

looks good, but I do not feel that the drawing/logo does the jobs it might
be intend to...
the rest looks fine for me
will there be a section on "join the principles" or "contribute to the
debate"?
maybe something interesting could be a section on "resources"
things like "Chilling effects" https://www.chillingeffects.org/ or others
or things alike, including local projects?
I am not sure, but I was curious if this website could also become a place
that people can get involved and "get help" if needed