[Manila Principles] Web site mockup

Jeremy Malcolm jmalcolm at eff.org
Fri Jan 16 10:53:53 PST 2015

On 16/01/2015 9:50 am, Nnenna Nwakanma wrote:
> Hi Jeremy
>
> Do you want to add "News and Noteworthy" to kind of curate
> intermediary liability news, events and initiatives?
> Just so people who hit the site can get more value?

Good suggestion; my only concern is that it ups the ante for us to keep
the information current.  My optimistic side would like to think, yes!
we can keep a news and noteworthy section up to date.  But we have had
previous projects on intermediary issues that have not been kept
sufficiently up to date.  Global Censorship Chokepoints
(globalchokepoints.org) is the example I'm thinking of - though the
Manila Principles are intended to set an enduring standard and won't
require such regular updating as that.  So let me check with the
steering committee to see whether a "News and Noteworthy" section is
something that we can collectively commit to.  Thanks again for the
suggestion.

--
Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Global Policy Analyst