[HTTPS-Everywhere] Where to reenable rules?

Jonas Witmer sjw at gmx.ch
Thu Apr 9 08:01:53 PDT 2015

Hi

The easiest way is to make a pull request on Github. You can find all
the rules here:
https://github.com/EFForg/https-everywhere/tree/master/src/chrome/content/rules
There are a lot, so I recommend to use the search function.

If you are already familiar with Git, you can clone the repository.
Otherwise you can sign up and then you are able to just edit a file
(make sure that you are on the master branch). Github will make a fork
and a pull request automatically. Please switch always back to the
master branch before editing a new rule, so Gihub will create a new pull
request for each change.

regards
Jonas