[HTTPS-Everywhere] Where to reenable rules?

Alexander Buchner alexander.buchner at posteo.de
Thu Apr 9 06:56:39 PDT 2015

I wanted to reenable some rules and know that I have to delete the
'default_off'-tag in the .xml, but this is not sufficient I think.
There has to be another location where this information is stored, i.e.
when I visit the site for which I just edited the rule the rule still
doesn't apply and I can see this in the httpsE menu button. I know that
I can manually enable the rule through the menu but this would only
affect me. I want to change it in the source so that the rule gets
deployed enabled in the next release.

So, where in the source can I do this?