[HTTPS-Everywhere] Errors in Firefox Error Console

Colonel Graff graffatcolmingov at gmail.com
Thu May 17 15:43:10 PDT 2012

It depends on the duplicate rule names in specific. Also, check your
%APPDATA%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\(profile
name)\HTTPSEverywhereUserRules directory for any possible rules you
may have written and placed there for collisions.

If you are concerned about privacy for whatever reason, feel free to
send me the error console output and I'll look into it. As for making
the browser run at peak efficiency, those messages in the error
console shouldn't affect that. Having too many add-ons installed will.
Thanks for the notice though.