[HTTPS-Everywhere] Errors in Firefox Error Console

John jw72253 at verizon.net
Thu May 17 14:21:08 PDT 2012

Hello. If there is a different place where this information should be given,
please advise. I have HTTPS-Everywhere (version 2.0.5) installed in Firefox
12.0 on a Windows OS. When I start Firefox and immediately open the Error
Console, I can see numerous errors related to HTTPS Everywhere like so:
"Error: found duplicate rule name XYZExample in file...". I really have no
idea why there would be duplicates.

It seems to me that these should be corrected, and I want to bring them to
the developer's attention. Is this the right place to post the errors? I
would very much like for these errors to go away so that my browser runs at
peak efficiency. Thank you.  :)