[HTTPS-Everywhere] https-everywhere breaks web pages on Netflix.com

no1lunchbox no1lunchbox at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 06:35:21 PST 2012

Hi,

I have noticed that https-everywhere is breaking some features on Neflix
web pages:

(1) User comments won't display. All I see is the rotating "page loading"
icon.

(2) When there are multiple seasons of a TV show (i.e. "30 Rock") only one
season will display. When I try to click on another season all I see is the
rotating "page loading" icon.

(3) Maybe other issues that I have not noticed.

I can't find a Netflix email address for feedback/complaints so I'm
contacting you.

Thank you for the https-everywhere add-on.