[HTTPS-Everywhere] HTTPS Everywhere bug squashing day on Monday

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Fri Sep 30 15:25:01 PDT 2011

We have a bunch of outstanding ruleset bugs, and a few deeper technical bugs,
outstanding in our bug tracker:

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/report/19

There are also some issues that have been reported to the lists that haven't
made it into the bug tracker yet.

Let's sit down and squash some of these!

We will be in the #https-everywhere IRC channel on irc.oftc.net all day (GMT
-7).  Developers who happen to be in the San Francisco area could join us in
person, email me privately to arrange this.

Peter Eckersley                            pde at eff.org
Technology Projects Director      Tel  +1 415 436 9333 x131