[HTTPS-Everywhere] TV.com rule breaks the site

Erik Harris erik at eharrishome.com
Fri Oct 21 12:40:26 PDT 2011

I've noticed lately that if I click on nearly any link on tv.com, it
attempts to load, appears to start loading, and then starts over, and
repeats ad nauseam. The "my shows" list works, and show searches work,
but none of the articles do.

I assumed it was either AdBlock Plus or NoScript, and I basically just
ignored it until today. I disabled both, and the problem persisted. Then
I noticed HTTPS-Everywhere was redirecting me to a secure site, so I
disabled the tv.com rule, and the site works fine now.

I'm using Firefox 8.0 beta and HTTPS-Everywhere 2.0.dev.3

--

Erik Harris                               http://www.eHarrisHome.com

"The Universe does not bend itself to our ignorance." - Robert J. Schadewald