[HTTPS-Everywhere] Wordpress.org displays without CSS

Erik Harris erik at eharrishome.com
Sun Oct 23 18:16:31 PDT 2011

I just visited a plugin page on wordpress.org, and was surprised to see
that the page was entirely unstyled.  I reloaded a few times, and it was
not fixed. I disabled the "WordPress" rule in HTTPS-Everywhere, and
immediately, without reloading, the page CSS loaded. Apparently the
WordPress.org style server (s.wordpress.org) doesn't support https.

Example page:
https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/google-analytics-dashboard/

I had this problem in Firefox 8.0 beta with HTTPS-Everywhere 2.0.dev.3.

--

Erik Harris                               http://www.eHarrisHome.com

"Everyone takes the limits of his own vision for the limits of the
world." - Arthur Schopenhauer