[HTTPS-Everywhere] HTTPS-Everywhere equivalent for Thunderbird

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Thu Nov 3 10:09:38 PDT 2011

Currently the install.rdf entry for HTTPS Everywhere includes an entry for
Thunderbird, but since putting it there I've never actually tested to see what
it does, if anything ;).

The Decentralized SSL Observatory functionality (submitting and checking TLS
certificates) in the HE development branch would be one very useful thing that
could be added to Thunderbird.

I'm not sure if there are APIs to control the parameters you're interested in,
but it would certainly be worth a look.  I'm happy to accept patches that make
HTTPS Everywhere do useful stuff if you install it in Thunderbird.