[HTTPS-Everywhere] Firefox 8.0

Robert Congdon yzerman at oregonsbest.com
Wed Nov 9 18:31:57 PST 2011

Greetings. Firefox is now constantly reminding me that version 8.0 is
available for download. I'm running (I believe the latest) version (1.1) of
Https-everywhere and I wanted to ask, is that version compatible with the
new Firefox 8.0? The problem with downloading & installing a new version of
Firefox is that you don't know if your add-ons are compatible with it until
you've installed it. I really like your product and don't want to install
the new Firefox until I know that https-everywhere will work with it. Thanks
for whatever information you can provide. Thanks for this software. It's
great.

Bob C.