[HTTPS-Everywhere] Preferences

haveyouworked at aol.com haveyouworked at aol.com
Thu Feb 10 14:23:46 PST 2011

Just some minor issues in the preferences window:
1) Organization of rulesets should follow down the column instead of across rows.
2) The "Enable All" button is missing.
3) The wording for "Reset Defaults" implies that clicking that button will change the defaults.  It should say, "Reset to Defaults"
4) There's a space between the "here" link and its period.
I was able to fix (3) on mine by changing the dtd file.  If anyone can fix any of the others I'd very much like to learn how it was done as well.