[HTTPS-Everywhere] How do I hide HTTPS Everywhere Icon?

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Sun Aug 7 00:59:12 PDT 2011

Hi,

You can remove the toolbar icon by doing View->Toolbars->Customize, and then
dragging the HTTPS Everywhere icon wherever you like: one of the other
toolbars, or the "palette" of toolbars, which will cause it to not be visible
at all.

We should add both an FAQ entry and an easier-to-discover way to do that to
our preferences.