[HTTPS-Everywhere] How do I hide HTTPS Everywhere Icon?

mkanet at yahoo.com mkanet at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 6 15:10:30 PDT 2011

I tried right/left click clicking on the Icon to find the option to hide it.
However, all I see is Enable/Disable Rules, and About HTTPS Everywhere.  I
couldn't find any options under the plugin options either.  I even looked
for an undocumented setting under about:config.  I also checked the FAQs.
It's hard to believe there's no way to hide the icon.

Im not willing to give up the limited space I have on my Navigation Toolbar.
Uninstalling plugin until there's an option to hide the icon.