[HTTPS-Everywhere] Windows Live Hotmail HTTPS Compatiability Issue

Andrew G Theodoulou atheodoulou at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 24 17:57:58 PST 2010

To whom it may concern,

I'm a fellow advocate and user of your fantastic add-on; HTTPS Everywhere for Firefox.

However, i wish to bring to your attention, as also ask your expertise in trying to resolve a 'compatibility issue' i'd recently encountered. This occurs when logging onto my 'Windows Live Hotmail' account, with your extension enabled for 'Hotmail/Live.com'. I get the following 'error'; please refer to attached picture for your perusal.

Having further probed under 'Advanced Privacy Settings' for my account, i tried to manually force my account to use the 'HTTPS Connection' but that doesn't work either.

Is there a way of bypassing that screen, when logging onto my 'e-mail account' without having to disabling the option for 'Hotmail/Live.com' via your extension, or you're aware of this and addressing this in your next build?

If you're able to provide a remedy, by all means please do so.

I kindly await your response pertaining to this minor issue.

Kind Regards
Andrew