[HTTPS-Everywhere] Incompatibility v 0.9 with Echofon

Ake K. ananuti at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 24 22:03:33 PST 2010

I haven't encounter the problem on Firefox 3.6.12 and Firefox 4 on Win7.

Could you please try removing twitterfox_1.9.sqlite in Profile folder
(Help>Troubleshooting Information>Open Containing Folder) and remove all
"user_pref("extensions.twitternotifier.*" strings in pref.js and reinstall
the Echofon then.