[HTTPS-Everywhere] Mobile HTTPS browsing

Kevin C. eff at kevin.lebleu.info
Thu Nov 4 15:51:23 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I don't know if this is the right point of contact, but I couldn't find a
better one. Does anyone know of related projects like HTTPS everywhere for
mobile phones? I'm specifically interested in Android, preferably something
working with the built-in browser.

If not, would EFF be interested in sponsoring, possibly with matching funds,
some sort of bounties for developing such solutions? I'm sure I'm not the
only one who would be interested in making a small contribution to such a
fund, but the EFF could bring the kind of attention to it that would make
sure it meets its goals.

Thanks,
Kevin

P.S. I'm assuming we would need one bounty per mobile platform, due to the
platform differences.

--
If you're reading this, you're part of the mass hallucination that is Kevin
the Blue.