[HTTPS-Everywhere] Wikipedia problem

Bradford Patrick BradPatrick at baplegal.com
Fri Jul 16 11:59:10 PDT 2010

Hello:

It appears the latest version breaks the concatenation string for URL  https://secure.wikipedia.org/ ++ and renders all Wikipedia links invalid.  The proper directory structure for Wikipedia is https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Main_Page, however, if I click on a result from Google, the result is a 404 with the URL suggested as https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Wikipedia/en/wiki/Main_Page.

I'm guessing this is on your, rather than Wikipedia's, end.

Brad

Bradford A. Patrick, Esq.
Law Offices of Bradford A. Patrick, PA
3001 North Rocky Point Drive East,  Suite 200
Tampa, Florida 33607
bap at baplegal.com<mailto:bap at baplegal.com>
(813) 384-8548 main
(813) 333-7321 fax