[HTTPS-Everywhere] https-everywhere ruleset for indymedia

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Thu Jul 15 08:38:01 PDT 2010

Thanks!

We will try to merge this (and a large number of other cool rulesets) as soon
as we've implemented some more efficient ruleset-vs-domain checking code.
That change, when it happens, should also make the question of regexp
efficiency basically obsolete.

Peter Eckersley                            pde at eff.org
Senior Staff Technologist         Tel  +1 415 436 9333 x131