[HTTPS-Everywhere] HTTPS Everywhere.

Michael Borvang borvang at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 08:45:38 PDT 2010

  I don't understand why you don't put the extension on
addons.mozilla.org, so I can get the updates there...

Please use addons.mozilla.org.

Greetings from Michael Borvang

--
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Please note that the information contained in this message is
confidential and protected by law.

If you have received this message by mistake (if you are not the
intended recipient), please inform the sender of the mistake
by sending a reply, then delete the message from your system without
making, distributing or retaining any copies of it.
You are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,
distribute or use this message or any part thereof.

Any unauthorized copying of this message or unauthorized distribution of
the information contained herein is prohibited.

Although I believe that the message and any attachments are free from
viruses and other errors that might affect the computer
or IT system where it is received and read, the recipient opens the
message at his or her own risk.

I assume no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the
receipt or use of this message.