[HTTPS-Everywhere] plugin blocks "Room for Debate" articles

Josh Rubin jlrubin at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 06:42:57 PDT 2010

  The https-everywhere plugin for Firefox prevents access to some
nytimes.com pages.
On the "Room for Debate" page www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate
the links to topics do not work. They work as soon as I disable the plugin.

I sent this report to the their recommended feedback page at
roomfordebate at gmail.com: