[HTTPS-E Rulesets] 11 rules

Seth David Schoen schoen at eff.org
Wed Feb 1 17:27:18 PST 2012

810d4rk writes:

> There are some new rules in the xz attachment.

Wow, the disappearance of the circumflex in "vôo" following the
Portuguese spelling reform is really freaking me out...

Anyway, your rule for portaldaempresa.pt seemed redundant with the
existing rule GovernoPortugues.xml, but the validation program didn't
detect the conflict.  This led me to discover that the earlier rule
was broken, because the target referred to portaldaempresa.gov.pt
instead of portaldaempresa.pt.  I'll fix the existing rule -- thanks!

--
Seth Schoen  <schoen at eff.org>
Senior Staff Technologist                       https://www.eff.org/