[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Need ruleset for digiumenterprise.com

Seth David Schoen schoen at eff.org
Thu Feb 2 18:36:50 PST 2012

dick patterson writes:

> digiumenterprise.com hosts surveys for its clients, i.e. theres a lot of confidential content traveling between users and the server.
>
>  They have proper HTTPS support implemented and it would be nice to see a ruleset for this domain, no special tricks needed.

Unfortunately https://digiumenterprise.com/ redirects to their (new?)
parent company in Finland, without HTTPS.  Interestingly,
http://digiumenterprise.com/ redirects to an HTTPS login page.  Should
we be hard-coding that same redirection?

--
Seth Schoen  <schoen at eff.org>
Senior Staff Technologist                       https://www.eff.org/