[Ccpa] [JOIN OUR FRIDAY CALL] Final push for Tuesday hearing!

Emory Roane emory at privacyrights.org
Fri Apr 19 12:15:48 PDT 2019

Hi Everyone,

Attached are the minutes from this morning’s wider CCPA coalition strategy meeting, at 11 a.m. PT. Action items are below.

Action Items:

·         We spent time this morning coordinating testimony, but it would be enormously helpful if folks could call their legislators offices. (ACTION)

·         Hayley will send out a list of all of the offices phonenumbers/twitter handles/etc. (ACTION)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Best,
Emory