[User] bridged configuration

Jeremy Malcolm jmalcolm at eff.org
Sun Jan 11 13:46:36 PST 2015

I just acquired an Open Wireless router with version OWrt MVP-HOPE r41336 3.10.44-6 firmware, and the web interface seems to be a bit sparse.  There doesn’t seem to be a way to tell it what TCP/IP network settings to use, or a way to switch between into a bridged configuration so that it wouldn’t do NAT or DHCP for other devices (at least for the private network; for the openwireless.org <http://openwireless.org/> network it doesn’t matter if it does).  Is that possible?  I am OK with using SSH.  Sorry if I missed some documentation somewhere.  There wasn’t any in the box.

Thanks.

--
Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Global Policy Analyst