[User] Setting up port forwarding

Jacob S Hoffman-Andrews jsha at eff.org
Tue Oct 7 08:54:07 PDT 2014

The default firewall rules are very conservative and prevent this.
To open up traffic between the networks, you'll want to modify
/etc/firewall.user and/or /etc/config/firewall.

I think it probably makes sense to change the defaults to allow
traffic between wired Ethernet and private WiFi, since they are both
notionally part of the 'private' part of the network. Pull requests
welcome!

Thanks,
Jacob