[User] Setting up port forwarding

Wes Frazier wes.frazier at members.fsf.org
Thu Oct 2 12:07:31 PDT 2014

I would also be curious to know to, how to open UDP ports between the
private wireless network and the ethernet network. (From the command
line on the router or otherwise.) Right now a lot of UDP traffic does
not seem to pass through. For example upnp autodiscovery does not seem
to work across the wireless/ethernet divide. However it works fine if
both devices are communicating over ethernet.

- Wes