[User] Revert to Netgear firmware 1.0.0.48

Ranga Krishnan ranga at eff.org
Sun Jul 27 10:11:35 PDT 2014

The netgear firmware .img file is not a valid sysupgrade.bin file.

Please search for the tftp method  for flashing an image for this netgear
model on the OpenWRT website. I have seen reports that the tftp method
can use the netgear .img file. However I have not tried this myself so
I suggest you do your own research and get convinced before trying
this. Please do send a note to this mailing list on what you find.

Ranga