[User] Openwireless software releases

Kevin Audleman kevin.audleman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 18:47:48 PST 2014

I'm glad to know why my setup disappeared and I had to re-enter everything.
While it's a little annoying, I mainly give you +1 for auto-updating
firmware. That is awesome!

Does the firmware only allow one computer to connect? I can log in with my
work laptop (which I used to do the setup) but not my personal.

Kevin