[User] Openwireless software releases

Ranga Krishnan ranga at eff.org
Mon Dec 8 18:13:04 PST 2014

Hi Marc,

  After I sent the release email I realized that the option to retain
settings was not enabled in the prior build, so what you are
observing is now expected behavior.

  Unfortunately, this means you will have to go through setup
again. Sorry !

  The other bad news is that you will need to do the same for
the upcoming alpha. However for updates following the alpha,
settings should be retained. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
Ranga