[User] Openwireless software releases

Marc Bejarano openwireless.org at beej.org
Mon Dec 8 17:31:58 PST 2014

hi ranga,

thanks for your work!

> There was an openwireless router software release yesterday. This as to
fix a few bugs.

> please report :
> (a) If your router did not auto-update

it looks like my router did auto-update.  it now shows a Software Version
date of 2014-11-26 16:51:51 UTC whereas it used to show a date with
2014-08-01.  i note that the Software Version didn't change.  was that
intentional?

> (b) If you lost any customizations you made

i lost all the customizations i'd made and had to reconfigure from scratch.
 i wasn't subscribed to this email list so the way i knew something was up
was that my private SSID was no longer showing up on my devices.

also, i'm no longer able to change my Private WiFi channel bandwidth from
20 to 40.  is there a issue tracker in use where i can report this?

cheers,
marc