[User] Potential documentation problem & trouble installing firmware on WNDR3800CH

Kevin Audleman kevin.audleman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 22:49:45 PDT 2014

Hey Ranga,

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm a web developer by trade so hacking on a
build is right up my alley. I'll take a crack at making the modifications
and if I figure it out I'll document the process. That can be my
contribution to the project.

I emailed the NewEgg vendor and told them about the discrepancy. I'll see
what they say. Maybe they can tighten up their process and provide future
hackers with the right hardware.

Kevin