[OpenWireless Tech] Is it safe enough?

Hosam Hittini h.hittini at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 06:58:39 PDT 2014

Hi,

I'm not an expert here, I heard about this initiative from a podcast and this is what I know
What I know is packers transferred over both networks (e.g. Public and Private) are encrypted
The private network packets are encrypted using the settings you choose and the public network packets are encrypted using settings defined by the standard
The client attempting to access the public network should have these settings delivered using an OpenWireless software as I suppose

Regards,
Hosam Hittini