[OpenWireless Tech] Retirement of this mailing list (IMPORTANT PLEASE READ !)

Ranga Krishnan ranga at eff.org
Thu Jul 24 17:09:07 PDT 2014

With the launch of the OpenWireless Router Firmware we are expecting more
developers to join technology discussions. We have a mailing list for
technology development that has been active at

and can be reached by subscribing above and sending mail to

ow-tech at eff.org

as the one to join following launch of the OpenWireless Router Firmware
a few days ago. SInce it does not make sense to have two mailing lists
for tech discussions we are shutting down this list shortly. This list will
continue to be active for about two weeks to give time for subscribers on
this list to join ow-tech at eff.org.

I will send another reminder in a week about the impending shutdown
of this mailing list.

Best, Ranga

Ranga Krishnan

Technology Fellow, Electronic Frontier Foundation, www.eff.org, (415) 436 9333, @rangakrishnan1