[OpenWireless Tech] Was: greetings! seeking open wireless projects

michi1 at michaelblizek.twilightparadox.com michi1 at michaelblizek.twilightparadox.com
Mon Apr 21 02:05:24 PDT 2014

Hi!

On 09:56 Mon 21 Apr     , Sven-Ola Tuecke wrote:
> While not sure about implications and possible outcome, if we (I'm from
> Freifunk Berlin/DE with some involment in OpenWrt, Olsrd, and
> Batman{-adv}) may partiticate or not,

Sure, you are welcome. What do you want to do?

> there may be an opportunity to
> meet in RL. That is: upcoming Battlemesh 2014, 12th-18th may in
> Leipzig/Germany, see http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV7. Yes - it's bit
> unfair for those living elsewhere: last year WCN in Berlin
> (http://2013.wirelesssummit.org/), this year Battlemesh in Leipzig, with
> a really stunning CCCC in Hamburg in between. Anyhow, the Battlemesh may
> be a good opportunity to discuss.

I have been on the last CCC and I will come to the next. I do not really plan
to go to the Battlemesh. Maybe you could tell the CommunityCoin people to
either publish a contact info or get in contact with me? They might be doing
duplicate work.

	-Michi
--
programing a layer 3+4 network protocol for mesh networks
see http://michaelblizek.twilightparadox.com