[OpenWireless Tech] The police came to the AP owner first, then sniffed the air to find real culprit​​

Natanael natanael.l at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 23:22:58 PST 2012

So you don't care if you put Ethiopians at risk?

Let's make this usable for everybody. Unfortunately VPN:s are the only
thing that assures my traffic is safe from the router owner. So let's not
ignore something so important but easy to avoid.

As I said before, why not let the system subscribe to lists of VPN:s, with
some free in there? Then we get high security + low threshold for those
that can follow instructions. Isn't that what we want?