[OpenWireless Tech] a quick note about list etiquette: please post about projects

Todd Freeman todd at chiwifi.net
Fri Nov 9 00:04:41 PST 2012

Thank you for this message, it clarifies the purpose of this mailing list greatly.
So in keeping with the nature of that message I would like to say this:

I am currently working on providing turn-key open source wifi network management suite, which you could consider similar to openwisp.
Currently the only hurdle I am facing is getting the authentication to work correctly.

I am trying to set it up so a captive portal (http://coova.org/CoovaChilli) has a create account function, which create the account via radius/ldap which it already supports, but additionally, the ldap should also create duplicate or linked info that also creates a mail account on a zimbra mailserver (which already does ldap for accounts nativity) and an OpenID on http://www.packetizer.com/security/openid/
which I believe also supports ldap. The only problem is I am not familiar with ldap at all.

So any help with this would be appreciated.