[OpenWireless Tech] No probl/ which VPN

Natanael natanael.l at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 23:38:48 PST 2012

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.blinkt.openvpn

Root free OpenVPN for Android!

I'll just say this: No VPN or other proxy + untrusted routers = only a
minor security advantage against active attackers over the current way of
doing things. (Though much more secure against passive attackers, but
active attacks are easy on WiFi.)

Please, go with VPN:s of some sort. As I suggested before, put a link in
the client to a database over trusted VPN:s, including free ones. Let it
pick one from there.