[OpenWireless Tech] A small question about tracking

Natanael natanael.l at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 04:14:27 PST 2012

What do you suggest then? Can you start going constructive here?

VPN:s will NOT increase the total traffic on the routers as such. Moot
point. VPN:s to the home will only at most double the user's traffic use,
and that is just one of the options.

Fon already use VPN:s too, and how on earth do you suggest we incentivize
router owners to open their WiFi if they are liable for what the users does?

We NEED these:

Freedom from liability for router owners
Easy access
Widespread access
Zero setup for usera, minimal for router owners