[OpenWireless Tech] A small question about tracking

Christian Huldt christian at solvare.se
Sun Nov 4 23:09:12 PST 2012

WLAN-slovenia has (or are working on?) a solution with a tunnel to a server so that the open network does not come out of the router owners connection - just to handle the fear of the owner -

http://wlan-si.net/en/blog/2012/10/29/tunneldigger-the-new-vpn-solution/

The nice thing is that the client just connects to an open network, the tunnel is from the router to some server somewhere.

Yes, they are very nice people, providing servers for the community (not dedicated though)