[OpenWireless Tech] Anyone set up a router to send all traffic through tor?

Julien Desfossez ju at klipix.org
Wed Dec 12 12:46:26 PST 2012

Hi,

Yes I'm routing all my openwireless traffic through Tor.

I pretty much followed this doc :
https://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?id=27354

I'm running it on a Netgear WNDR3800 with the CeroWRT firmware (based on
OpenWRT).
Sometimes I have to restart the tor daemon because it does not seem to
respond, but I could script a restart every day and it would work perfectly.

Have fun,

Julien