[OpenWireless Tech] Anyone set up a router to send all traffic through tor?

Dan Auerbach dan at eff.org
Wed Dec 12 11:46:46 PST 2012

I haven't tried this personally but I think many people are working on
it. See, e.g.

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/Torouter/OpenWRT_setup_notes
;
http://www.technologyreview.com/news/422188/home-internet-with-anonymity-built-in/

I think that there are other shipped routers as well -- perhaps all
based on the same OpenWRT model.

On 12/12/2012 11:25 AM, Java Nut wrote:
> I would be curious if (and how) anyone has set up a router to route
> all traffic through tor, and then have a client connect through open
> wifi.
>
> While tor can be kind of slow, it is something I am interested in at
> least as an experiment or to toy around with.

Dan Auerbach
Staff Technologist
Electronic Frontier Foundation
dan at eff.org