[OpenWireless Tech] The police came to the AP owner first, then sniffed the air to find real culprit

Eugene Smiley eug.smiley at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 08:18:57 PST 2012

I am trying to find a way to open up the permissions, but I can't find any
thing. According to
http://support.google.com/drive/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2494886&p=visibility_optionsCommenting
Access is only for Docs and Presentations.

Unless someone has an idea on how to do it, I'll just make any edits sent
to me. All edits welcome.